You can be running outside, working out at the gym, taking classes or doing videos… BUT if you don’t LOVE them, you will have no motivation to go, do them, or push your hardest!
I have read several articles as I was reaching some professionals opinions on this topic and saw way to many articles labeled “trick your brain into exercising”. To me, I think it is pretty sad if you have to consciously MAKE yourself workout! Yes we all love our body, some more than others, and yes some of us workout just to look good where others are to feel good and be healthy! It is all up to you WHY you workout… but to LOVE your workout is a key to really succeeding in reaching your goals!
#1: Love your workouts because you should WANT to workout.
- When you want to workout, you are more likely going to do it when you planned to do it.
- When you want to workout, you will not have to be forced or put limitations on the workout. (I can only workout for 20 minutes because I have plans- NOT)
- When you want to workout, you will do it, with no excuses, and PUSH harder to get it done!
#2: Love your workouts because you should want to PUSH harder.
- When you Push harder in your workouts, you get results faster.
- When you push harder in your workouts, you compete against yourself or others.
- When you push harder in your workouts, you show yourself how motivated you can be to succeed.
#3: Love your workouts because you will be MOTIVATED to workout.
- When you are motivated to workout, you have no excuses, you do it, and you have an end goal.
- When you are motivated to workout, you give it your all, you don’t give up, and you see why you started.
- When you are motivated to workout, you are excited and share your excitement with others.
#4: Love your workouts because you want to see RESULTS.
- When you want to see results, you workout with one rest day.
- When you want to see results, you give it 100% and clean up your diet.
- When you want to see results, you share your goals and success with others.
#5: Love your workouts because you will FEEL better the harder you push.
- When you feel better, you can be better, get more energy and focus on the end result.
- When you workout and feel better, you are happy and happier with those around you.
- When you feel better, you are stronger and more confident which makes you want to workout!
I have found that the gym is not for me, nor do I like long distance workouts! I love to lift heavy weights… WHY? Because I see results, I feel strong, and it make me more confident! The more I like my workouts the more thrilled I am to wake up at 5 am to get it done then to snooze and miss my workout! I don’t have to subconsciously do something else, I make sure I get my workouts in before the kids wake up!
Do you love your workout? Do you need a change in your routine? Message me today so we can discuss what will work for you to get motivated and see results! Sometimes it is a little change in what you are doing that will make the world of a difference!I Need Advice
Join My Newsletter
We respect your email privacy
Powered by AWeber Autoresponder