5 tips to help you stay on track with 80 Day Obsession with your workouts and meal plan!
- Get in the right mindset! Do you what the results everyone is sharing? or do you want to make your own results up? Yes that is a trick question because you ultimately want your own results but you are motivated by the results you’re seeing all over the place right? I believe so! So you need to get into the mindset that “if i want the results being shared, then I NEED TO DO THE PROGRAM THE WAY IT WAS DESIGNED” and that is to pair the workouts with the timed nutrition!
- PLAN: Plan your week, from when you will grocery shop to make your meal plan to actually prep!
- Planning your week out will help you succeed: Plan what time you will workout. Plan what day you will go to the grocery store, What day you will write your meal plan out. What day will you take care of your body. (yes reward your body with a bath or massage or time to sit and relax). and plan what day you will prep all of your food for the week (I love to do it on sunday!)
- I workout in the morning, so I wake up an hour before my workout and have my pre workout meal.
- I grocery shop on Saturday mornings.
- I meal plan saturday night or sunday morning.
- I prep Saturday things in the crockpot (shredded chicken, turkey chili) and everything else sunday.
- and I rest/relax, bath, or massage on saturdays!
- SET ALARMS!!! You ay have a slew of alarms set for everyday from wake up to eating your meals, but you will be so grateful because it will help you stay on track when you get caught up at work or at home! If you need a second alarm to wake up/workout, do it!
- SUPPORT: Let your family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors know what you are doing!
- They can help you stay accountable. They may question it and they may knock it- but you now have people watching you succeed!
- They will know when you turn down dinner dates or nights out on the town!
- Maybe they will join you!
- I have a group of ladies I text in the morning so we all stay accountable to getting up and crushing our workouts without making excuses to not wake up or to snooze.
- IS YOUR WHY BIG ENOUGH? Why do you want this program to succeed? Why do you want to succeed? What is your reason on why you want to be fit and health? Do you care enough about it to push through every single day even when you are faced with obstacles? I truly believe that if you have a big enough reason to want to succeed you will, but if it doesn’t matter to you- you’ll let the excuses come in! For me I want to be health and happy with my kids! I want to be able to run around with them and have the energy to keep up with my 3 very active children! I want to be healthy and be around forever! I want to watch them have kids and then to be able to run around with their kids. THATS MY REASON for never giving in or giving up on myself! What is your reason???
Yes these are my results shared above. in just 26 short days I lost 10.4lbs and 14 1/2 inches around my body! My journey is mine and i’m super proud of how far Ive come! But I would LOVE to help you on your personal fitness journey! So don’t hesitate to reach out! Fill out this form below and I will be in contact with you soon!