WHO WANTS IN???? ACT FAST!!!! Share with your friends, comment here, and email me! For every Friend you Refer- you get entered into a drawing to win some free Shakeology Packets =)
Today I would love to chat Goals and how you can reach them, but you know what- thats for another day… Today is going to be my top 5 tips on how to succeed when you are on your fitness journey!
#1: Support: You have to have support, whether it is at home-friends-or online support, like myself. You can reach only so much by yourself- you can also sacrifice and give up easier when its just you! So before you move onto tip #2, you have to commit to getting a support partner! If you need me- I am a message away!
#2. Be mentally prepared: You have to mentally be ready to commit to your fitness. You have to know that you will be tempted, you will have setbacks, but you will have the mental strength to put one foot in front of the other! We all go through ups and downs in our fitness journey- but you have to have the willingness to keep going, every day, no matter what you are faced with.
#3. Plan: You have to plan and be prepared to start, When will you start? What is your start date? What is your fitness regimen? What is your nutrition and meal plan like? What will you do every day to stay accountable? How will you plan for that birthday party or office lunch in? You can fail to plan or plan to fail. You have the decision to make- what will it be? Will you have your commitment, plan, and support ready to start on X date?
#4. Start: When you have your known supporters, you’re mentally prepared, you have your plan in stone. You have to just start- You cannot procrastinate. The longer you say tomorrow the longer your results will happen. The longer you wait the more time you are setting yourself up for failure. You must start and stay on track- Progress not Perfection.
#5. Decide. Commit. Succeed.: Now it is time for you to decide, commit, and succeed. Your success is a direct reflection of how ready you are for change! If you are ready to conquer the world, then you need to have your plan in place! You need to commit- write your goals down and strive to do better each day. You will succeed, but you have to have the confidence that your goals are worth it to you! YOU ARE WORTHY! Make this fitness journey like no other journey out there!
Next we will touch on GOALS, those are scary! Stay tuned!
Whole 30 Week 2 in Review… This week had its ups and downs…
Week 2 started out great! I felt amazing, still had a cough.. and by wednesday (day 10) I was off to the Urgent Care (DR) because my son started the cough and I needed to be able to say this cough wasn’t anything serious… WELL Antibiotics it was and thats when my mood and body went down hill =( I just felt nasty, icky, and worse than before the antibiotics! So I am pushing through and today is day 6 of the antibiotics and so I will finish them in time to rock the last 10 days of whole 30… BUT i have stayed complaint and eating my normal foods on my meal plan even without an appetite and only wanting bad sweets… I will have a piece of fruit, coffee with coconut oil blended, or a larabar to overcome that craving! WE SUCCEEDED week 2!
As They Say… Don’t drink Shakeology with on Whole 30, I again need it for my health! I don’t feel Shakeology has anything bad in it- so I don’t think I personally need to eliminate it from my body… which Whole 30 is an elimination diet of the bad (sugars, dairy, legume, and grains) to see what is negatively effecting your body!
Whole 30 Sloppy Joes:
- 1 lb Ground beef (i used Ground Turkey)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cup Green pepper
- 5 Medjool dates, pitted (i did 4 on second try- 5 was too sweet for us)
- 1/2 cup Onion
- 1/2 tsp Parsley, dried (omitted)
- 1 Russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 8oz can Tomato sauce (i used marinara)
Baking & Spices
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Oils & Vinegars
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup Water
- Brown ground meat
- Add onion, garlic, salt, and green pepper. (and parsley if you use it)
- Put dates into 2/3 cups of boiling water for 30-60 seconds, take pits out and blend in blender.
- Add tomato paste and sauce to date mixture in blender.
- Add Dijion Mustard, Apple Cider Vinegar to meat mixture.
- Add 2 tbsp of date water to your sauce mixture and then add to the meat.
- Bake potato or cook in microwave for 5-7 minutes.
- Put Sloppy Joes over potato and enjoy!
Needless to say, I am ready to push through the second half of this program!
Beachbody is running a Health Bet- basically you workout and drink shakeology Daily and you will enter to win up to $3 million dollars… now let me break that down for you!
1. You have to join me on the My Challenge Tracker App and be a customer on Team Beachbody with Vaild Name and Address (for them to send you your winnings).
How amazing does that sound? I am super excited! Last round, everyone walked away with close to $17 just for staying accountable and getting results!
I will also be running giveaways throughout the period for you to enter and win- just for showing up =)
Core De Force is the BOMB!!! It is my new favorite workout! I get soo excited to wake up and workout! While the workouts are great, my nutrition has been ok, and I am still seeing results! I celebrated a 30th birthday and thanksgiving within the first 15 days and still managed to lose 4.1 lbs and 2.5 inches around my body! These are my before and current pictures…
You can find my meal plan here. Along with that the other change I made was wearing a post baby belly band. Picture below- but what it does is helps me hold my core in while working out- being postpartum almost 9 months now- I knew I needed some change for my body to change. I have been working out every day since being cleared at 6 weeks post baby… but my body would not change- i would barely lose lbs (i think a total of 6 in 8 months) and lost a good amount of inches… but nothing consistent! I finally feel this program will help the drop consistently- which is what we need to see to stick to it right?
As I finish this first round of Core De Force, I will clean up my diet- I will add warm lemon water to my morning routine, and I will be on the look out for more support and challengers to go side by side with me!
Are you looking for support in your fitness journey? I AM! JOIN ME!
Thanksgiving is approaching, Can you believe the year 2016 is almost over??? Where has time gone? Honestly, Have you reached every New Years Resolution you made for yourself? Yes? Well good for you! HOORAY!!!! No, we shouldn’t be celebrating? Well, why not? We still have 11 weeks left of the year and I have the PERFECT thing waiting for you!
The Gobble Gobble without the Wobble Challenge group! What is this you ask? Basically a group for 21 days where you get to EAT FOOD, Workout for 30 minutes, and you still get to lose the pounds… how does this sound? YES you get to eat Thanksgiving Dinner and Lunch… just not the leftovers for weeks later! Deal?
- Follow the 21 day Fix workouts and meal plan. 30 minutes a day for 21 days, plus you get to follow color coded containers that help you portion your food, and believe me YOU EAT! Along with Shakeology.
- You will get support, accountability, and community! We will work through an app on your phone, where you will check in daily! I will post my accountability daily and hope you will as well!
- I will share tips and more. You will get recipes, tips, and motivation that helped me along my journey back when I began!
- Win Prizes! From shaker cups to shirts, all for your commitment and dedication to your results!
When you commit to me as your coach and this group, you will receive a free 3 day refresh!
This Challenge runs from November 14, 2016 until December 5th 2016. 21 days of you committing to YOU and your health, along with committing to me helping you do so! I will be doing it right along with you!
How do you get started?
- you will go to teambeachbody.com/nikkikminton > beachbody challenge tab> challenge packs and you will choose 21 day fix along with your favorite flavor of shakeology (my favorite is chocolate)
- if you want to sign and continue monthly with a discount or even to eventually help others do the same thing, you will go to teambeachbody.com/nikkikminton > coach tab> become a coach> fill in info and you will choose 21 day fix along with your favorite flavor of shakeology (my favorite is chocolate)
- once you do either of those, you will then complete this form so I can get to know you and your goals! If you want to talk about your goals first….
START HERE =)
Tip #7 to a NEW you is Meal Prep… WHen you have everything prepped for the week you will have an easier time to eat clean and stay on track!
So far we have covered
Tip #1: Clean Eating
Tip #2: Exercise
Tip #3: Water
Tip #4: Tracking
Tip #5: Accountability
Tip #6: Schedule
Meal Prep is something that can tack a long time, but if and when you get the routine down it will take tops and hour a week!
What does meal prep consist of? Anywhere from baking your chicken for salads and wraps to cutting all veggies and fruit for the week!
- Wash and Cut fruits and Veggies and put into individual bags or containers for the week!
- Bake all of your chicken for the week! If you are cooking for just you or the whole families lunch, Bake 6-10 chicken breast on SUnday or your meal prep day! (put on baking sheet, add seasoning, and cook on 375 for 25-30 minutes, turn once!)
- Cook a large batch of Quinoa plain, and then the night before or that day add your spices and veggies for lunch or dinner, or your berries for breakfast! all you’ll have to do is cook in warmer for 5 min and it will be done, unless you eat old!
- Individually put your salad with veggies in containers so that you just have to cut and add chicken/protein!
- Cut your dinner veggies and place in bags so that when its dinner time, you just have to cook!
- Make a large crock pot clean dish (ideas @ graciouspantry.com ) and freeze for the week! Take out for lunches or dinner!
Meal prep will be however and whenever you decide! You can spend the extra $$$ at the grocery store and by “pre cut” fruits and veggies and meal prepped veggies (stir fry and stews) but if you are in a budget: do it yourself! It honestly does not take long!
If you prep and bake chicken first, cut fruits and veggies, take out chicken, and individually package your salads, you will be done! Label it if you need (dry eraser makers are great! or labels!)
What is one thing you NEED to prep and one thing you have a hard time prepping? Post BELOW!
Need more tips and ideas? Sign up for my FREE newsletter here!
How many of you think you are eating healthy and getting the correct amount of nutrients in your body each day? I would say most of us either have a sense of what is healthy or have actually spent time researching it! Well before I did the Ultimate Reset I thought I knew what to eat and how much as well, WELL I was wrong- I learnt more about food in the 21 days of the reset then I really ever knew! Pretty Amazing!!! Do you need a TUNE UP?
Meet Leah S. “On January 7th I started my fitness journey–but I was serious this time. I tried a couple of times before and fell off every time. I started insanity, joined a Beachbody group, and finally started listening to all the shakeology freaks (chocolate vegan is my soulmate)!! I finished 60 days straight, only missing 2 days. I lost 10 lbs. this put me at 156.8 down from 166.8, the most I’ve ever weighed!!! That was college weight! I then started the reset, thinking it would jump start weight loss and get me motivated for wedding weight!! It made me change my ENTIRE outlook on food! I now CRAVE tomatoes, cucumbers, couscous, and quinoa (plus much more)! I lost 7 lbs on the reset, putting me at 149.8 lbs!! I haven’t seen this since freshman year of college!!! I feel amazing, think about food differently, have everyone asking ME of all people how to do it, and I just smile and say, “Beachbody”…I made myself a priority and it paid off!! This is no longer wedding preparation…this is my body, my temple, lets see what all it can accomplish!!!”
What is the “RESET”? CLICK HERE
What would you like to lower or lose? Message me or comment below so I can help YOU achieve your goals =)
SO, I have posted about Seay before, She is AMAZING 39 year old mommy of 3 who has GREAT results from ChaLEAN Extreme!
From Seay herself: “Coming from a Die-Hard Gym rat, I am truly blown away by the results I’m getting on this ChaLEAN Extreme program. It’s normally taken me a LONG time to get these same results with a trainer or on my own. I’m pretty PSYCHED over my 14 day progress!”
These results are 14 DAYS of ChaLEAN Extreme and Shakeology!
Message me today to get RESULTS LIKE THESE!!!
Holiday Shakeology Recipes! You don’t have to have a set back on your health and fitness goals by indulging into a Pecan Pie or a Gingerbread Man! Check out these DELICIOUS Recipes!!!
The Healthiest Meal of the Day, that will give you the energy you need to get through the day, help with regularity, health disease, and help YOU lose weight!