So when Insanity Max 30 was announced I said, “THAT IS GOING TO BE GAME CHANGER!!!” I hate cardio, let me rephrase that… I REALLY REALLY REALLY DISLIKE CARDIO! I am such a weights girl! I love lifting, it makes me feel strong and look even stronger… but I knew Shaun T was up to something! So I decided to start Insanity Max 30 with my challengers on Dec 15, 2014! It was great to be working out with my Husband but I needed more accountability! So I had a group of challengers and a 5-6am workout partner (someone i texted back and forth until we pressed play)! #1 of Equation SUPPORT
Well when I started Insanity Max, I was 146.4lbs and my inches were SCARY TO ME! Chest 34, Ribs 28, Hips 38, Lt Arm 11.5, Rt Arm 11, Lt Thigh 22, Rt Thigh 21.5
After, on February 7, 2015 I weighed 138.6 lbs and Chest 31 1/2, Ribs 26 1/2, Hips 34, Rt Arm 11 1/4, Lt Arm 10 1/2, Rt thigh 22, Lt Thigh 21
I LOST 7.8lbs and a TOTAL of 10 1/4 inches!!!!! This was one of my most FAVORITE things!!!! Seeing how much I hated waking up every day and working out…. but the results show that consistency day after day PAYS OFF!!!!
Progress is not perfection… but it is what Motivates so many! How do you feel in your life today? Are you happy with what you look like? Have you been working hard to get where you are? Have you changed your daily tasks to make your body and attitude different?
Its all about the change you are willing to make! Day in and Day out! This is not just because of Pressing Play every day for the last 60 days… That was #2 of the equation FITNESS…
AN average day would look something like this:
- Breakfast: 1 RED and 1 Yellow (Shakeology blended with a sweet potato)
- Snack: 1 Purple and 1 Blue (Berries and cashews)
- Lunch: 2 Green, 1 Purple, and 1 tsp (Green Smoothie: Kale, Spinach, Green Apple, and Pineapple and Coconut Oil)
- Snack:1 red, 1 yellow (rice and beans)
- Dinner: 1 red, 1 Green and 1 orange (Cucumbers and tomatoes with Fix vinaigrette dressing and chicken)
- Snack: 1 red (vegan potein shake with 1 tsp pb/ seed butter)
EQUATION TO SUCCESS: Nutrition + Fitness + Support = SUCCESS
What are you waiting for??? Join me today and I will help you on your journey to a NEW YOU! =)