Pay Attention to EVERYTHING you eat: Fresh Veggies, Lean Meats, and foods lower in fat and higher in fiber are the basis of nutrition
– WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN (or use myfitnesspal to have a journal of your food intake)
– Balancing the types of food you eat are important! Make sure you get enough protein!
– Try to sticking with Michi’s Ladder as a guide- The closer you are to the TOP, they BETTER results you will get =) It is a DIRECT relationship and CANNOT be overemphasized! (http://www.teambeachbody.com/eat-smart/michis-ladder)
-No Matter how much you exersice, if you are not watching what you eat than that layer of padding over your belly and thighs-WILL GO NOWHERE!
– Give yourself 3 weeks of eating at the top tier of Michi’s Ladder and your results will STARTLE you =) YOU GOT THIS!!!
Portions and The Right Foods: Every Meal should be conservative in portion sizes and have fairly even ratios :Protein 30%, Carbs 40%, and Fat 30%
– Use Fresh Veggies and fruits to replace processed foods and you will lose weight!
– Skinless white meat in BETTER than red meat
– Egg Whites have LESS fat than whole eggs
– When looking at a plate full of fat or carbs (pizza or pasta) eat half f your normal serving. Do not overeat!
– Choose Low- density, high-fiber foods when possible.
Shakeology is ONE meal where you KNOW your body is getting the right FUEL!!!