Tip #10 to a NEW YOU is probably the most important! SET GOALS!!!! Each one of your goals, whether you are doing this for a job or a fitness journey, it should be set in stone!
Each goal should be
- SPECIFIC: 5lbs and 3 dress sizes, 10 lbs to feel comfortable in my skin, 4 dress sizes so I can fit into my wedding dress or it can be eat clean for this week, add 1 vegetable to your plate a night
- MEASURABLE: whether it is in pounds or inches, dress size or # on the scale: I want to lose 10 pounds in 4 weeks
- ATTAINABLE: Something that you know is possible! 5 pounds in a month, 3 dress sizes in 3 months… 50pounds in 30 days is NOT POSSIBLE
- RELEVANT: Fitness journey you would obviously set goals for your fitness journey and not work!
- TIME BOUND: How long do you want to take to hit this goal? 4 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks?
Set Goals that you know are in your reach, give yourself something to work for, and something that is pretty big but you know if you buckle down you can make it happen!!!
Post Below what your goals are RIGHT NOW…
Need additional tips: Look back for Tips 1-9 and sign up for this FREE Newsletter: