Day 3 of the 10 tips to a new you! I will give you tip 3 and then I will be inviting you into my FREE support Group!
Did you know that you should be drinking 50% of your body weight in ounces of water? Ex. if you weight 150 lbs you should drink 75 ounces of water! Great Right? Well it may be hard for some of you to remember so here are some tips on trying so you can remember to drink enough water throughout the day!
- Take a water bottle and put 1 colored rubber band and the others white or vice versa…. For every bottle you finish move a white band above the colored so you will know how many you have drank and how many more you need to drink!
- Buy a water bottle that is large enough to hold 1/2 of what you should be drinking so you know you only need 2!
- Drink 8-12 ounces before Every Meal! That would give you roughly 48-72 ounces, plus what you will drink throughout the day!
- Start drinking only water- add fruit to it or fresh lemon!
- Drink as much as you can and when you start to feel light headed, dizzy, or dry mouth you are DEHYDRATED!!!! Stay hydrated even in the winter!!!!
Why is water so beneficial to your body? ^^^^^ LOOK UP!
How often do you forget to drink enough water before you are starting to feel dehydrated AKA Different!? It happens more than not and that is because some don’t know how much to drink or they just honestly forget!
I challenge you to drink 1 gallon of water a day (even if your only to drink 50 ounces) Comment below if you accept my challenge!
***Before we wrap up I want to invite you into my next group starting Monday October 28th- we will be following Tosca Reno’s Book Eat Clean Stripped once you order it you can join this group– we will literally go through for 4 weeks and follow the meal plan and learn why we are eating this way and why it is so great for us to eat clean! There are no other requirements!!! I will be working out to T25 and drinking shakeology daily If you are looking to workout and get healthy while learning how to eat then this would be a great combination– not not necessary!
Contact me today if you would like to join this group! firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook. If not come back tomorrow for Tip #4 or sign up for the free newsletter below!