Ice Cream has been something I have LOVED for years!!! This will always be something we love wether it is a fruity flavor, chocolatey flavor, or a mixture! Research has shown that we Americans… LOVE ICE CREAM
- About 1.53 billion gallons of ice cream and related frozen desserts were produced in the U.S. in 2011. Source: USDA, National Agriculture Statistics Service
- The U.S. ice cream industry generated total revenues of $10 billion in 2010, with take-home ice cream sales representing the largest section of the market, generating revenues of $6.8 billion or 67.7 percent of the market’s overall value. Source: MarketLine, an Informa business.
- The majority of U.S. ice cream and frozen dessert manufacturers have been in business for more than 50 years and many are still family-owned businesses. Source: IDFA ice cream company survey, 2012
Banana Ice Cream (MY FAVORITE)
Take your ripe banana’s put them in the freezer until frozen, bring out and place into blender, add a little unsweetened Almond Milk (or skim milk- whichever you prefer) blend and enjoy! Super Simple and Delicious!
- 1 Can of Pineapple Chunks (or fresh)
- 1 Banana
- 1 can of Coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
Blend. Freeze. Enjoy!
***Make any of these recipes fun by adding them to popsicle holders and freeze!
YOUR FAVORITE: Take a cup of your favorite fruit, a cup of plain greek yogurt, a drizzle of pure honey, a cup of ice cubes. Blend on Liquify, Freeze, Enjoy!
*** If you enjoy chocolate, add chocolate protein powder or cocoa powder
*** Like Mint Chocolate chip- add a splash or 2 of mint extract
*** Vanilla Fans: use vanilla extract or vanilla protein powder
Shakeology Healthy Ice Cream Recipe:
- 4 ounces of Unsweetened Almond Milk**
- 1/2 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 tbsp all natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp stevia in the raw
- 7 Ice Cubes**
Add all ingredients to blender and blend!
1 cup of ice;
1 whole banana
2 tbsp of PB;
2 scoops of Chocolate Shakeology.
Blend on liquify so it freezes
with a creamy consistancy
instead of an icey one.
Stick it in the freezer for a few hours
before pulling it out to eat.
Thaw for a few before eating.
2 egg whites(about 1/3 cup)
Spoonful of Greek Yogurt
1 scoop of chocolate Shakeology
handful of sliced strawberries and half a banana
Blend all ingredients together. Pour into popsicle container or another small freezable container. Freeze and enjoy.
To add variety to this simple recipe, add different fruits.
Use Greenberry Shakeology with pineapples or mango. Have fun with it!